SaReGaMaPa Little Champs 22nd July 2011

Saregamapa little champs

Watch 22nd July 2011 Episode videos of Sa re ga ma pa Lil champs 2011
Saregamapa little champs – 22nd July 2011 Video Update

Updated videos will be displayed here soon, if it is not yet displayed.. please be patient.

SaReGaMaPa L’il Champ Part 1

SaReGaMaPa L’il Champ Part 2

SaReGaMaPa L’il Champ Part 3

SaReGaMaPa L’il Champ Part 4

SaReGaMaPa L’il Champ Part 5

SaReGaMaPa L’il Champ Part 6

Related Blogs

Similar Posts:

None Found

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

33 Responses to “SaReGaMaPa Little Champs 22nd July 2011”

1. Sanjana says:

Thanks for bringing back Azmat!!!

2. Gulshan Madhur says:

Kudos, organizers & judges of SaReGaMaPa. What a great job! Surprises at the show never cease. Those gems of little kids have earned all the acclaim that is bestowed on them. What a delight and absolute treat to listen to them. It is gratifying to see the judges Kailash Kher, Adnan Sami and Javed Ali and the ‘Mahaguru’ Alka Yagnik offering their well deserved praise and valued suggestions to the young geniuses. It may probably not be appreciated in certain quarters to single out another current music talent show to compare. But how can you resist the temptation, if you are a genuine music lover. All I can say is that I would hate to be an organizer or a judge on that other show. Because if I were, I would have to hang my head in shame for all the unmerited lavish praise that I would have to shower on the participants who should learn a few lessons from the little champs rather than bask in the false applause of their mentors.

Gulshan Madhur

3. Mohammad Asif says:

Azmat & priyanshi is back……..

4. dipa karki thapa says:

im from nepal n this show is so inspirational that if my son would also have interest in music i definetly have let him learn n pushes my effort 2 try hard 2 b like them im huge fan of alka yagnic im 26 now but from my childhood im listening her n copied 2 sing like her during child hood period im great music lover 2 i like javed ali voice the one of the judges over there n definetly kalish kher making jokes sometimes i loved it n most i wont missed 2 say this show is my part of daily life i forget 2 eat my dinner but not it i really really luv it n each participents r superb awesome n actually i like cute rimsha !!! thanku let this type of programme b flourished in all channels more n more thankx!!

5. Ram khadka says:

wel come priyanshi and Azmat you two do better then other congat’s…
      But every singer are best singer.

6. Karan Malhotra says:

Azmat my boy…after 31 years and for the first time i have been hooked on to a Reality Show and have been watching your performance over and over again,its just never enough,you will go a long long way in life.Love you and may god bless you always .All the best ma little Champ > Uncle Karan

7. Um Faisal says:

I’m so happy to see Azmat has back! Both kids are awesome!
      Perfect selection of wild card!!

8. prasanta sharma says:

thanks for bringing azmat back

9. Abdullah Saleem says:

I thank from bottom of my heart to Saregamapa team for bringing back AZMAT on this show………..and vat an entry he has made to this show……….

10. shailendra says:

AZMAT is the syonomes of music

11. zia -ul-huq says:

iam very happy when i saw azmat came back. when he eliminated then i felt very sad,when he started crying when he got eliminated by seeing his tears from his eyes even i started to cry. now he is back now iam very happy to see him.

i wish all the best to azmat and insha allah he will be little champ

12. zia -ul-huq says:

salman,azmat,niladri,nitin are the main reason to make this show hit

13. jai says:

Azmat, salman & nitin is my favorite singers all,all other lilchamp are very good singer but, they are different of all others
      I think It is a real contender of lilchamp
      this programme is my favorite other music shows

14. madhu says:

on the 22nd sahiti g sang ‘shaan se’on x-factor – the same night sanjana bhola sang the same song – see the difference — sanjana sang with utmost confidence – specially the ending line!!!

15. salman khan says:

I Love you azmat iam very happy when i saw azmat came back.i wish all the best to azmat & salman, niladri

16. Arif says:

Azmat is good singer .azmat is cute and best. I am very happy when i saw azmat come back

17. zain says:

Amazing job done by saregamapa team for getting Azmat back.

My special thanks to Alka & all the three judges.

The show must go on !

CHAK DE :)

18. shafeek says:

it was very intresting azmat and priya s words fight so cute lovely kids i love it all of them singing well…very good programe….!

19. m.ali khan says:

THANKS TO ALKA JI FOR BRINGING BACK MY FAVORATE AZMAT AND PRIYANSHI, GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME BACK BOTH .

20. m.ali khan, new york says:

azmat beta bahut achhe shabaash aapne tho mujhe apna deewana bana diya apne dil ki gehraaiyon se aapko dua deta hoon khoob tarraqi karo, kabhi kisi ka dil na dukhaao aur apne imaan per qayem raho aur apna bholapan kabhi na chhorna

21. sanjay says:

Thanks for bringing back Azmat!!!

22. Thanks very much for bring back AjmalHusen.

23. Sa re ga ma pa lil champs is just an outstanding show.i am stupefied to see the great talent possessed by these awesomeful children.They are the pride of India and i am very proud to be a viewer of this show.My favourite&adorable one is USTAD AZMAT.

24. m.ali khan, new york says:

I REQUEST TO ALL LIL CHAMPS JUDGES PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THE CONTESTANT WHILE HE/HER PERFOMING, LET THEM FINISH THR SONG AFTER THAT YOU MAY GO ON STAGE AND SING IF YOU WANT BUT DO NOT DISTURB THE FINISHING…. HOPE YOU GOT MY POIN ,

25. Rewa says:

Great to c Azmat back, thanks Zee to get this small so talented singer back.he is a god gift for himself as well as us who can hear him singing.

26. Raymond, Los Angeles says:

I am so glad to see Azmat back. In my opinion the competition is between him and Salman Ali.

27. saddam says:

hai champs! All s best.I am very much intersted 2 watch dis prog.I am a fan for salman & prianshi. I hate all gurus because they find all mistake. AL D BEST FOR ALL CHAMPS

28. Rinku lakhotra says:

Hi, sanjana bhole got a god gift in her voice

29. Rinku lakhotra says:

I m very big fan of sanjana bhole. She is very powerfull with her voice, i treat her as my baby . God bless her and she diserves little champ title winner.

30. Gyanendra says:

Many thanks for bringing back Amzat. I stopped watching little champ after Amzat eviction. It always bring tears in our eyes when he sings. Our heartiest blessing for him. Nothing can stop him.

31. m.ali khan, new york says:

janaab suresh watkar sahab main apka fan us din se hoon jab pahli baar apka gana ” seene mein jalan aankhon mein toofaan sa kiyon hai “suna tha, ab aapne AZMAT ke liye stage per jaakar usko apne haathon mein uthakar apne seene se laga kar apne achhe comments de kar aapne mera dil aur bhi jeet liya thank u very much suresh bhai. RAB aapko lambi umr ataa kare AUR APKO SADAA KHUSH RAKHE

32. MANU SUFI says:

AZMAT KUDA KI DEN HAIN.
      SANGEET KA EK NYA GHARANA HAIN YEH. YEH BACHA NAHI USTAD HAIN…………… JIYOOOOOO JIYO OR YU HI GATEY RAHO.

33. This is Awesome…

I Really Enjoy Your Site…